Blog #8

 While working on this assignment, I acquired many new skills. Before this class I had never focused on many design- related assignments but I have enjoyed all of them. This one specifically had so many different aspects and elements that we had to cover in order to get a high pass. I learned how to maneuver around a new website and all of the different aspects it had to offer such as implementing my own photos, and the different fonts and links you could add to the website. https://kaylamckercher.weebly.com

Before this class I had never heard of Diigo. I have enjoyed working on that platform and find it to be interactive. This website is useful for classrooms, team members, and for individual efforts because it can be used as a form of communication. Each member can make their own posts as well as comment on others. It is a fun platform. 

Technology and teacher professional development go hand in hand. It is very important that technology in the classroom develops as technology develops in everyday life. This article gives an overview of the variety of ways that technology is recently being implemented into classrooms. It suggests the most popular new ways of using this technology. https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2022/02/18/

the-five-biggest-education-and-training-technology-trends-in-2022/?sh=3af6f1112f4d 


Comments

  1. Hi Kayla, I really like your home page banner and how colorful your website is. One thing about the design is how some words are harder to read due to contrast, but overall I really like your website design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayla, I really liked your website and thought it was really well done. The only advice I would give is to maybe be aware of a few contrast issues so some things could be easier to read, but it was really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog#9

Blog Journal #1

Blog #5