Blog #7

 A lot of the public class pages contain information about teachers' education and their passions. They write about what school they attended and what they intended to study versus what they actually studied. They also write about the role they play within the school and how long they’ve been working there. Each of these class pages gives a little insight into each teacher's life. https://www.matergroveacademy.com/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=758500&type=u&termREC_ID=&pREC_ID=572535 

I do envision myself using technology to accomplish my professional responsibilities in a more efficient and effective way. Technology is extremely convenient and so commonly used in being able to share information with students as well as parents. Some specific teacher productivity tools that I enjoy using are blackboard and remind101. However, I will always have to take into consideration that not all students have access to these technology tools. 

I enjoyed working on canvas for assignment 2 and I didn’t know that it had so many different features. I found it to be an easy way to interact with all my group members and we were all able to easily upload our parts of the project. I would be interested in using canvas with my future K-12 students. I find it to be a really good and simple way for students to be able to easily work together on an assignment. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog#9

Blog Journal #1

Blog #5