Blog #4

 I chose the first grade standard relating to using different text features. The point of this standard is for students to be able to use a multitude of features online. These features include but are not limited to glossaries, tables, and headings. I feel prepared to implement this standard based on my current skill set. I feel prepared because I understand the standard thoroughly and believe it is extremely important for my students to understand these concepts. 


On the CPALMS webpage I chose the standard that related to being able to maintain your time wisely and be organized with all of your work. I believe this is an important standard that should be implemented in all classrooms. I believe all of these resources shown can be used in my teaching. They are all great examples that can be used and shown to students to help them understand how to better manage their time and work. 


I believe it is extremely important to be a proficient internet searcher in order to find the most accurate information. Out of the skills that were introduced this week I think I will use searching phrases or quotes with missing words more often in my research. I had never thought about using this as a technique for finding specific quotes but it turns out to be very useful. I have run a few practice searches with this method and have enjoyed the results. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog#9

Blog Journal #1

Blog #5