Blog #3

 Copyright gives you the ability to protect the work that you’ve created which allows you to distribute it how you please. Fair use is what exactly you can use even though it is copyrighted. There are certain exceptions that allow you to access these protected works. As a teacher I would always want my students to be motivated in creating their own works. I believe that when students are completing assignments in which you gave them an example for, they tend to copy it with just a few small changes. 

I believe that academic dishonesty and cyberbullying are two major technology implementation issues. In my own classroom, I would focus on trying to avoid both of these issues. I would try to maintain academic dishonesty by using websites such as turn it in to make sure there is no plagiarism in the students' work. As for cyberbullying, in all the platforms used in my class, I would make sure my students use their actual name and that there is no one in my platform that is not part of my class. 

I acquired multiple new skills by working on my Newsletter Design assignment. I don’t consider myself to be very tech savvy but while completing this assignment, I was able to learn a lot of new aspects that MS word has. Learning these new aspects allowed my newsletter to become more interactive and fun for my students. All of these skills I learned could be used in my future career to make my time with my students more entertaining. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog#9

Blog Journal #1

Blog #5