Blog #6

 Before this class I had never heard of Diigo. I found it to be an interesting website. I believe at times the website can be a little confusing and unorganized. However, overall, I like how the website is interactive and different compared to other websites I've used. 

Blogging is one of my favorite assignments that we have been doing throughout this class. I’ve enjoyed all the blogs we’ve done and found it to be an interesting way to do assignments. There is nothing that I don’t like about the blogging that we’ve done. I have learned about new ways to present information through a blog and how it is different compared to just writing an informative essay. 

An interesting web 2.0 tool that I might use in my class is Microsoft teams. I have used this tool myself in classes throughout the year and find that it is an efficient way to communicate. Through microsoft teams you can communicate by writing posts as well as sending out photos. You can also use zoom through microsoft teams which is convenient. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/log-in 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog#9

Blog Journal #1

Blog #5